Jump to a specific section:
Marketing Miracles, Inc. (referred to as “we” or “us”) is the owner and operator of this Website and the Materials (as defined below) sold thereon.
Eligibility and User’s Warranties and Representations.
We intend that this website and the Materials (as defined below) be used by adults only and Users that can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. Without limiting the foregoing, the website and Materials should not be used by minors. If you do not qualify, you are not permitted to use the website or order the Materials, and you do not have our consent to do so.
Without limiting any other remedies, we may suspend or terminate your account if you are found (by conviction, settlement, insurance or escrow investigation, or otherwise) to have engaged in fraudulent activity in connection with the website.
Links to Third Party Websites.
We may provide links to web pages which are not part of the our web family. These sites are not under our control and we are not responsible for the information or links you may find there. We are providing these links only as a convenience. The presence of these links on any of our websites is not intended to imply our endorsement of that site but to provide a convenient link to relevant sites which are managed by other organizations, companies, or individuals. Accordingly, this Agreement does not apply to your use of unaffiliated sites to which this site only provides links.
License, Access and Interference. Use of the Site, Materials and Services Offered by Marketing Miracles, Inc.
The contents of this website and the Materials are protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret and other laws and are the sole and exclusive property of us and/or other owners. We grant you a limited, non-exclusive, revocable, non-assignable, non-sub licensable, non-transferable license to access and make personal use of the (i) website in order to obtain information about, and/or to purchase the Materials and Services offered on the website and (ii) the Materials and Services. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this website or its contents or the Materials; any collection and use of any Materials, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of this website or its contents or the Materials; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of any third party; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. This website or any portion of this website or the Materials, may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, modified, disclosed, publicly displayed, reverse engineered, disassembled, decompiled or otherwise exploited for any commercial or other purpose without our express written consent. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information or materials (including images, text, page layout, or form) of ours or of any third party on the website without our express written consent. You may not use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing our name or trademarks without our express written consent. Any unauthorized use of the website terminates the permission and license granted by us. You are granted a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to the home page of the website so long as the link does not portray us or any products or services offered on the website in a false, misleading, derogatory, or other manner which we deem offensive. You may not use any logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark on the website as part of the link without our express written permission. You will not use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the website. You will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure. We reserve all rights in the Site, Services and Materials that are not expressly granted under this Agreement and no additional rights or licenses are granted to you by implication, estoppel, course of dealing or otherwise.
Without limiting other rights or remedies set forth in this Agreement or as otherwise available by law, we may immediately issue a warning, temporarily suspend, indefinitely suspend or terminate your access to the website in whole or in part: (a) if you breach this Agreement; (b) if we are unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide to us, should we elect to engage in such verification; or (c) if we believe in our sole discretion that your actions may cause legal liability for you, other users, us or third parties.
Warranty Disclaimers and Liability Limitations.
Where we are the owner, distributor and publisher of audio CDs and/or software, and/or transcripts, and/or reports and/or ebooks and/or other training products and/or the accompanying materials described on this site and/or any services (provided by Marketing Miracles, Inc..) (collectively the “Materials”), WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE ACCURACY, APPLICABILITY, FITNESS, OR COMPLETENESS OF THE CONTENTS OF THESE MATERIALS AND/OR WITH RESPECT TO THE ACCURACY, APPLICABILITY, FITNESS, OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY SERVICES PROVIDED..
The information contained in these Materials and Services are strictly for educational or informational purposes. Therefore, if you wish to apply ideas contained in these Materials, you are taking full responsibility for your actions and are assuming all risks associated with same. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT: (I) THERE IS NO GUARANTEE THAT YOU WILL SAVE OR MAKE ANY MONEY USING THE RESOURCES OR METHODOLOGIES OR SERVICES THAT WE HAVE DESCRIBED ON THIS SITE OR IN THE MATERIALS OR BY USING OUR SERVICES; (II) THOUGH THE TESTIMONIALS ARE FROM REAL PEOPLE WHO HAVE USED AND BENEFITED FROM OUR MATERIALS, EACH TESTIMONIAL REFLECTS UNIQUE CIRCUMSTANCES THAT MAY NOT BE APPLICABLE TO YOUR SITUATION (III) EXAMPLES IN THESE MATERIALS OR ON THE SITE ARE NOT TO BE INTERPRETED AS A PROMISE, WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE THAT YOU WILL SAVE OR MAKE MONEY BY USING OUR MATERIALS AND (IV) THE ACTUAL FINANCIAL BENEFIT YOU EXPERIENCE, IF ANY, IS BASED ON FACTORS OUTSIDE OF OUR CONTROL. ANY CLAIMS MADE OF ACTUAL SAVINGS OR EARNINGS OR EXAMPLES OF ACTUAL RESULTS CAN BE VERIFIED UPON REQUEST. YOUR LEVEL OF SUCCESS IN ATTAINING THE RESULTS CLAIMED IN OUR MATERIALS OR THE SITE DEPENDS ON THE TIME YOU DEVOTE TO SUPERVISING OUR SERVICE DELIVERY, STUDYING OUR PROGRAMS, IDEAS AND TECHNIQUES MENTIONED, YOUR FINANCES, KNOWLEDGE AND VARIOUS SKILLS AND OTHER FACTORS BEYOND OUR CONTROL. SINCE THESE FACTORS DIFFER ACCORDING TO INDIVIDUALS AND COMPANIES AND ARE BEYOND OUR CONTROL, WE CANNOT AND NO NOT GUARANTEE OR WARRANTEE YOUR SUCCESS, NOR ARE WE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY OF YOUR ACTIONS. OUR MATERIALS AND OUR WEBSITE MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT INCLUDES OR IS BASED UPON FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS. FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS GIVE OUR EXPECTATIONS OR FORECASTS OF FUTURE EVENTS. YOU CAN IDENTIFY THESE STATEMENTS BY THE FACT THAT THEY DO NOT RELATE STRICTLY TO HISTORICAL OR CURRENT FACTS. THEY USE WORDS SUCH AS “ANTICIPATE,” “ESTIMATE,” “EXPECT,” “PROJECT,” “INTEND,” “PLAN,” “BELIEVE,” AND OTHER WORDS AND TERMS OF SIMILAR MEANING IN CONNECTION WITH A DESCRIPTION OF POTENTIAL EARNINGS OR FINANCIAL PERFORMANCE. ANY AND ALL FORWARD LOOKING STATEMENTS HERE OR ON ANY OF OUR MATERIALS ARE INTENDED TO EXPRESS OUR OPINION OF SAVINGS OR EARNINGS POTENTIAL. MANY FACTORS WILL BE IMPORTANT IN DETERMINING YOUR ACTUAL RESULTS AND NO GUARANTEES OR WARRANTIES ARE MADE THAT YOU WILL ACHIEVE RESULTS SIMILAR TO OURS OR ANYBODY ELSE’S, IN FACT NO GUARANTEES OR WARRANTIES ARE MADE THAT YOU WILL ACHIEVE ANY RESULTS FROM OUR SERVICES, NOR FROM ANY IDEAS AND TECHNIQUES IN OUR MATERIALS.. WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES (EXPRESS OR IMPLIED) INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES WE PROVIDE, THE MATERIALS, OR THIS WEBSITE OR YOUR USE OF SAME. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THIS WEBSITE, ITS SERVERS, OR E-MAIL SENT FROM THE SITE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. WE SHALL IN NO EVENT BE HELD LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM ANY USE OF THIS MATERIAL OR WEBSITE OR ANY OF OUR SERVICES, WHICH ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”, AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES. OUR LIABILITY, AND THE LIABILITY OF OUR AFFILIATES, OR ANY OF OUR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, CONTRACTORS OR SUPPLIERS, TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTIES IN ANY CIRCUMSTANCE IS LIMITED TO THE PURCHASE PRICE PAID BY YOU FOR THE MATERIALS OR USE OF THIS SITE. CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS. As always, the advice of a competent legal, tax, accounting or other professional should be sought.
WE DO NOT WARRANT THE PERFORMANCE, EFFECTIVENESS OR APPLICABILITY OF ANY SITES LISTED OR LINKED TO IN THIS WEBSITE OR THE MATERIALS. All links are for information purposes only and are not warranted for content, accuracy or any other implied or explicit purpose. Indemnity. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us, our subsidiaries and affiliates and each of our officers, directors, agents, employees, independent contractors and suppliers, harmless from any claim, demand, action, cost and expense, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, due to or arising out of the following events: (i) your giving us any information which is inaccurate; (ii) your breach of any warranty, representation or other obligation set forth in this Agreement; (iii) your negligence or willful misconduct; (iv) your violation of any law, regulation or right of any third party; (v) any dispute or action between you and any third party, including parties selling goods or services through this Site; and (vi) your use of this website or the products or services of us or any third party, except for claims resulting solely from our negligence or willful misconduct.
Rocket Clicks DMCA Notice
If you have a copyright infringement claim regarding any materials posted on our website, you are directed to file a copyright infringement notice with us by sending a written communication that includes substantially the following information (please consult your attorney or review § 512(c)(3) of the United States Copyright Act to confirm the accuracy of these requirements):
(i) A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
(ii) Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
(iii) Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
(iv) Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
(v) A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
(vi) A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Such written notice should be sent to our designated agent as follows:
N56W13395 Silver Spring Dr
Menomonee Falls, WI 53051
Please also note that under § 512(f) of the United States Copyright Act, any person who knowingly makes a material misrepresentation that activities or materials are infringing a copyright may be subject to liability.
If you elect to send us a counter notice, to be effective it must be a written communication provided to our designated agent that includes substantially the following (please consult your attorney or review § 512(g)(3) of the United States Copyright Act to confirm the accuracy of these requirements):
(A) A physical or electronic signature of the user.
(B) Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled.
(C) A statement under penalty of perjury that the user has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
(D) The user’s name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that the user consents to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which the address is located, or if the user’s address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which we may be found, and that the user will accept service of process from the person who provided notification under subsection (c)(1)(C) or an agent of such person.
Such written notice should be sent to our designated agent as follows:
N56W13395 Silver Spring Dr
Menomonee Falls, WI 53051
Please note that under Section 512(f) of the Copyright Act, any person who knowingly makes a material misrepresentation that material or activity was removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification may be subject to liability.
Please also be advised that it is our policy to terminate users’ access to and use of this website in appropriate circumstances, where such users are repeat copyright infringers.
“Rocket Clicks”, “RocketClicks.com”, “RocketClick.com”, and “Rocket Your Business to the Next Level” are trademarks of Marketing Miracles, Inc. All other marks are the property of their respective owners. Many testimonials were gathered at Glenn Livingston’s “After the Click” How To Double Your Business marketing research seminar. Some refer to previous work done by the Livingstons in their other companies. Endorsers are not paid for their testimonials, however they are also permitted to act as affiliates and may receive a commission in the event they referred you directly to our site prior to a purchase. Testimonials do not represent what the typical RocketClicks.com customer will achieve. There are many factors and risks involved in business beyond our control and some customers do lose money even with our services. Please read our Generally Expected Results Statement prior to purchase.
3. Privacy Statement. Marketing Miracles, Inc. (“MMI”), operates this web site. All references to “we”, “us”, “this web site” or “this site” shall be construed to mean MMI. MMI regards the privacy and security of user information as a critical component of the service that we offer to our users. The following information explains our information gathering and dissemination practices.
4. Registration Data. We reserve the right to require you to register to receive certain benefits or services and to provide certain registration data including your name, gender, birth date, country, zip code, time zone and email address (“Registration Data”).
5. Use of Registration Data; Opt-Out And Discontinue For Emails. We reserve the right to use Registration Data to tailor our site to your particular needs. We also reserve the right to use Registration Data to send you emails specific to the site and required for the normal functioning of the site, plus additional emails, subject to your right to opt-out and discontinue such emails. We reserve the right to use demographic and profile information to tailor your experience at our site, showing you the content that we think you might be interested in as well as displaying the content according to your preferences.
7. IP Addresses. IP addresses are used by your computer every time you are connected to the Internet. Your IP address is a number that is used by computers on the network to identify your computer. IP addresses are automatically collected by our web server as part of demographic and profile data known as “traffic data” so that data (such as the web pages you request) can be sent to you. We will not use your IP address to attempt to identify your personal information.
8. Referrers. A Referrer is the information passed along by a web browser that references the Web URL you linked from, and is automatically collected by our web server as “traffic data”. We reserve the right to use this information to identify broad demographic trends that may be used to provide information tailored to your interests. You will not be personally identified from this information.
9. System Information. System information that we collect as part of “traffic data” includes time, the type of web browser being used, the operating system/platform, and CPU speed. This information is sent automatically by your web browser when you are connected to a web site. We reserve the right to use this information for purposes of identifying broad demographic trends and may be used to provide information appropriate for your computer system. You will not be personally identified from this information.
10. Sharing of Information. We feel strongly that your personal data should only be seen by you, unless you choose to share it with others. We will never sell, rent, license or exchange personally identifiable data with a third party without your permission, except as otherwise provided. No personally identifiable data or information will be shared with advertisers or partners without your permission. Some of your information may be shared on an aggregate basis only, as a part of a larger set of statistics (for example, statistics that indicate the percentage of our members that are female), but that information will not be sufficient to permit the recipient to identify you. Notwithstanding the forgoing, we will only disclose personally identifiable data without your permission in the following limited circumstances: (i) if we are required to do so by law, or (ii) if we have the good faith belief that such action is necessary to conform to applicable laws or comply with legal process served on us, or to protect and defend this site’s rights or property or the rights or property of an account holder of this site.
11. Other Web Sites, Links, And Advertisers. This web site contains links to other web sites. We reserve this right to have advertisers or other third parties on this site who may also have links on this web site and may link to this site. The privacy practices of advertisers or web sites linked to this site are not covered by this privacy statement, and we are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such web sites. Additionally, if you make a purchase from a store or merchant listed on or linked to this site, any information that you give, such as your credit card number and contact information, is provided to those merchants. These merchants have separate privacy and data collection practices, and we have no responsibility or liability for these independent policies. You should be careful to review any privacy policies posted on any of these sites before signing up with and using them.
12. Security. Information collected by this site is stored in secure operating environments that are not available to the public. Our employees are required by us to maintain and uphold your privacy and security and are aware of our privacy and security policies. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk.
13. Update/Edit. Registered users may update or edit their account and personal information previously entered by following these instructions: log in, click on the link “Modify Profile”; then view and modify your personal data per the instructions provided on the linked page.
14. No Liability for Acts of Third Parties. Although MMI will use reasonable efforts to safeguard the confidentiality of your personally identifiable information (including credit card information), transmissions made by means of the Internet cannot be made absolutely secure. MMI will have no liability for disclosure of information due to errors in transmission or unauthorized acts of third parties. In addition, MMI will release specific information about you to comply with any valid legal process such as a search warrant, subpoena, statute or court order. We will also release specific information in special cases, such as if there is an attempted breach of security or a physical threat to you or others. Please note that if you give out personal identification information online — that information can be collected and used by third parties. Although we strive to protect our users’ privacy, we cannot guarantee the security of information you post in these forums. You disclose such information at your own risk.
15. Transfer of Your Information. As we continue to develop our business, we might acquire or buy other businesses or assets. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets. Also, in the event that all or substantially all of our business or assets are acquired, both personally identifiable and non-personally identifiable user and customer information will be one of the transferred assets.
16. A Note to Children and Parents: MMI intend that this site be used by adults only. Children: Before sending any information about yourself over the Internet to us or anyone else, be sure to ask your parents for permission. Parents: MMI recommend that parents take an active role in their children’s use of the Internet. We encourage you to talk to your children about safe and responsible use of their personal information while using the Internet. If a child has provided us with personally identifiable information, a parent or guardian of that child may contact us at the e-mail address, phone or mailing address provided by this website if they would like this information deleted from our records. We will use reasonable efforts to delete the child’s information from our databases.
17. Tracking Technologies: We use Google Adwords and Google Analytics tracking technologies to better understand how people coming from various keyword searches use our site. We feel this empowers us to give users a better experience and deliver what they want more effectively.
18. Contact Us. If you have submitted personally identifiable information through this site, or if someone else has submitted your personally identifiable information, and you would like to review, request changes or have that information deleted from our databases, please contact MMI via e-mail or send a letter to our Privacy Compliance Coordinator at the address indicated below. We will then use reasonable efforts to change or remove your personally identifiable information from our files, unless we are entitled or required to retain it pursuant to other agreements or by law. You may also contact us through either of the above methods to request or review the personally identifiable information that MMI have collected about you. MMI will use reasonable efforts to supply you with this information and correct any factual inaccuracies in this information. Our contact information is as follows:
Marketing Miracles, Inc.
D.B.A. Rocket Clicks
N56 W13395 Silver Spring Dr.
Menomonee Falls, WI 53051